x
Square

[New] Square KDS now available with Square for Retail

Hi Sellers! 👋

psintobin_0-1710373001677.jpeg

We’re excited to announce that you can now link Square’s Kitchen Display System to your Square for Retail POS, allowing you to send orders to the kitchen and make retail sales all in one transaction.

With Square KDS, you can connect to your Square Retail POS to allow you to access the retail-specific features you need to run your business while also getting you what you need to run your kitchen. This setup can be used by retail businesses that also sell made-to-order food such as grocery stores with delis, or bookstores with coffee shops.

psintobin_1-1710373001678.png

Streamline Store Operations

Connect retail and kitchen workflows into a single system allowing you to manage all sides of your business through one connected POS.

Efficient Order Management

Improve efficiency of food and/or beverage preparation by organising orders from multiple sources in a single view, and prioritise orders based on fulfillment type and timing. This results in faster order preparation and reduced waiting times for your customers.

Simplified Customer Experience

Improve customer satisfaction with an integrated checkout experience that reduces the number of transactions your customers place during a single visit.

We hope this will improve how you process food & beverage orders during checkout!

To sign up, visit the Square KDS homepage, and tap Get Started. You’ll have the option to sign up for a 30 day free trial before your £15/mo/device subscription starts.

ℹ️ Note: This integration is available to sellers using Square for Retail, are subscribed to Square KDS, and are using compatible hardware.

➡️ Get Started with Square KDS and Square for Retail

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Hey @psintobin welcome to the UK seller community! 

It's useful to know that here we use £ rather than USD....... We also have some different spellings too. I see you translate to Spanish for those community boards for inclusion. 

Pizza Is Chill

Message 2 of 4
Admin

Hi @Sam_400º

I see that you’ve been discussing this, and another example with Breffni and Max over on this thread. So, I’ll leave it with them. 

Thanks again for the callout! 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hi @Sam_400º! Thanks for flagging - we've made the appropriate edits, but please let us know if you see anything else that needs adjusted. And I just want to extend our sincere apologies - we have safe guards in place to ensure local translations are in place but we do still make mistakes from time to time. We appreciate you!

️ Kristen
Product Engagement, Square
Message 4 of 4