x

How can I have accurate pickup times for my customers

I HAVE A FOOD TRUCK AND WE USE THE ONLINE ODERING FOR ORDERS PLACED IN ADVANCE. IT SEEMED TO WORK FLAWLESS UNTIL WE REALIZED PEOPLE'S ORDERS THAT WERE PLACED AT 10AM HADN'T BEEN PICKED UP. WHEN WE LOOKED AT THE TIMES SLOTS WE REALIZED THAT SQUARE TELLS THE CUSTOMER TO COME AFTER THE TIME SPECIFIED. IF A TIME ALOT IS ALLOWED THEM THAT CUSTOMER SHOULD BE ABLE TO PICK UP AT THAT EXACT TIME. I THINK THE WORDING FROM AFTER TO AT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED IN THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO THE CUSTOMER. IT'S GIVES THE CUSTOMER THE IMPRESSION THAT THERE FOOD ISNT READY AND EVEN IF IT IS, COME WHENEVER YOU WANT.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @Aabootz281

Do you have any prep time or time between orders set? 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Yes we have 20min in between each round of orders and have limited slots for those rounds, i just hate that the food sits because they are under the impression that there food will be ready well after the time slot

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

@Aabootz281

It sounds like between the prep time and time between orders, it's causing that long gap and food setting. 

I would recommend adjusting those!

Please let me know if that doesn't do the trick or isn't what you're looking for. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4