x

Is the Square KDS available for android ?

Is the Square KDS available for android ?

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @BurgerGuys 🍔 

Not at this time. As of right now, Square KDS is compatible with iPads running iOS 13 and higher. I'll make a note to update this thread when we launch the app for Android.

Thanks for your interest and your post. Hope to see you around the Community more!

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @BurgerGuys 🍔 

Not at this time. As of right now, Square KDS is compatible with iPads running iOS 13 and higher. I'll make a note to update this thread when we launch the app for Android.

Thanks for your interest and your post. Hope to see you around the Community more!

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 2 of 7
Admin

Also @BurgerGuys - just because you're new to the Community, feel free to checkout this Q&A with the Founders of Harlem Biscuit Company we're hosting tomorrow, and our seller groups! Would love to see you around the Community more as you get more acquainted with Square. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 3 of 7

I definitely agree! Please make Square KDS available to Android. We'd love to combine our systems and just run with a full Square setup.

Pretty please, Square. Please and thank you!

Message 4 of 7
Beta Member

Is there any update to square KDS being available on Android? You would think it would be. So many places do not use apples.

Message 5 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi @TripleCCoffee - I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to officially welcome you! 🎉👏

I reached out to our Product Team and they have confirmed that Square KDS availability on Android is something they are currently working on. However, we don't have an exact ETA for release just yet. I recommend keeping an eye out for any announcements here in the Seller Community on our Product Updates board or via email 🙂

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 7
Beta Member

It just popped up randomly in my play store today that there is a Beta for the Square KDS now. I haven't had a chance to test it live, but it appears to function well enough at this time.

Message 7 of 7