x

Is there a way to add a to go button on Square?

Looking to add a To go button is there away of adding one

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Do you mean a TO GO Button?  Yes by turning on Dining Options, here is the information link.  This will give you many options that will be helpful to you.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Do you mean a TO GO Button?  Yes by turning on Dining Options, here is the information link.  This will give you many options that will be helpful to you.

Message 2 of 4

Hello, is there an easy way to note on the kitchen ticket which device took the order? I would like to use the Square Terminal for the walk up window and have drive thru use a tablet with a reader. Right now I have an added a zero charge item that says drive thru but it sometimes gets forgotten in a rush. If the tablet could just be programmed to say drive thru on the kitchen ticket that would help immensely. 

We are currently drive thru only and utilize open tickets and pay CC on tablet in line and cash at window with open tickets. We are not currently allowing walk up customers at our pickup window. We do not have a dine in facility. I am not sure if we will be able to turn off the open tickets if we allow walk up because people have become used to the fast service through the drive thru. thanks in advance.

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

@ptf 

Hmm, automatically adding the device name to the Order Ticket is not doable, but perhaps you can use Dining Options for your setup. Create one that says Drive Thru and Window (you can disable the presets).

Those options will appear at the top of the cart at Checkout. Swipe your finger over the default dining option you set to select the appropriate one for the Sale and hit Charge (or Save if using Open Tickets).You'll notice the dining option appears on the kitchen ticket print out.

Check out the link in this thread's best answer to get started. I hope this helps. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4