x
Beta Member

Item unavailability

Would love to find answers to several things. Just started using Restaurant plus and marked an item unavailable. (Great feature) but 5 minutes later we got an online order for the same thing. It would be awesome AND make sense that if we marked an item unavailable in house that we do t need people online ordering it. Also if we are in a Friday night rush we don’t always have time to log on and make it unavailable online. If these two features could would together it would be a huge timesaver and would allow square to function like more restaurant specific POS. @nika_sq 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

I ordered 4 items from one of your Merchant, Flawless.  I have been billed 17 times in the amount of $19.95.  Flawless states, "They do not have an account with you all."  I believe they do but is denying to send my order.

• 0n 02/03/21:  My account was posted and debit 6 times in the amount of $19.95  from SQ Square Weebly gosq.com
  • On 02/06/21:  My account was posted and debit 5 times in the amount of $19.95  from SQ Square Weebly gosq.com
  • On  02/08/21: My account was posted and debit 1 times in the amount of $19.95  from SQ Square Weebly gosq.com
  • On 02/09/21:  My account was posted and debit 1 times in the amount of $19.95 from SQ Square Weebly gosq.com
  • On 02/10/21:   My account was posted and debit 2 times in the amount of $19.95 from SQ Square Weebly gosq.com
  • on 02/11/21:  My account was posted and debit 2 times in the amount of $19.95 from SQ Square Weebly gosq.com

QUESTION/CONCERN:  Please tell me who is the merchant that gave you permission to debit the charge onto my account.  It is very important to find out this information.

Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey, @mulekickmag.

We appreciate your feedback. I wanted to share this article with you where you can find more ways you can Manage Items with Square for Restaurants, in case you missed it. You can set an item Unavailable for a limited amount of time or Automatically make items Unavailable.

I hope this helps! Have a great day.

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 3 of 3