x

Postmates Integration: Does it only work with Square for Restaurants?

Our coffee shop already uses Postmates so I was excited about the new integration with Square.  However, we do not subscribe to the Square for Restaurants.  We simply have two Square Stands that we've been using for our POS system for 5 years now.  Will the new Postmates integration still work if we are only using Square Stand?

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @joshuamoffit! Good news! The Postmates Integration can be linked with the regular POS setup! 

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Beta Member

I only use Postmates for my POS at farmer's markets now and the service was still offered to me, so I'll have to say YES!

Message 2 of 7
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @joshuamoffit! Good news! The Postmates Integration can be linked with the regular POS setup! 

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 3 of 7
Super Seller

How will the Uber/Postmates merger effect Square merchants and On Demand delivery?

https://www.restaurantbusinessonline.com/technology/what-uberpostmates-deal-means-restaurants?utm_so...

Max Berkowitz | MAX’S DELI
Square Online Store
Message 4 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @MAXSDELI 👋 Thanks for reaching out here and checking in on these changes to Uber and Postmates, collectively. As of now, we don't foresee any changes to delivery services in result of the merger. Obviously, this could change in the coming weeks as the two parties announce more information regarding the merger - but for now, all delivery services and integrations will remain unchanged.

We will be sure to vocalize any new information to our Sellers as we know it! Thanks, again! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 7
Super Seller

@Joe @Thanks for the reply. Any chance of having someone reach out to us, I’ve tried twice now to call in to support using the eight digit code and have been on hold for ever, without anyone picking up. I’d like to have a few questions answered regarding On demand delivery and the best way to integrate it into our business. 

MAX’S DELI 

(530) 823-MAXS

Max Berkowitz | MAX’S DELI
Square Online Store
Message 6 of 7
Square Community Moderator

For sure, @MAXSDELI! Feel free to send me a private message here through the Community and we will get a case started for you! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 7