x

Add Items to Menu from Phone

Hi there. Is there a way to add items to a Square for Restaurants menu from my phone? I can create the Items in the POS app, but can't see a way to add it to a menu

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @DavidN,

Thanks for getting in touch.

At the moment the square for Restaurants app is only available on iPad, however you could also try managing your menus via the Square Dashboard, which can be accessed via a web browser on your phone.

Hope this helps!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @DavidN,

Thanks for getting in touch.

At the moment the square for Restaurants app is only available on iPad, however you could also try managing your menus via the Square Dashboard, which can be accessed via a web browser on your phone.

Hope this helps!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

Thanks, Seamus. Would be good to see that available on the "Mobile" version of the site - on my iPhone I have to go through to the "Full" version, which displays poorly on the phone

Message 3 of 5

Hi, are you able to alter anything in the menu on the restaurant pos directly from the square register? Or do any changes have to be made from the web based dashboard?

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey @LBBEspy,

Changes to your Menu for Square for Restaurants would have to be made via the Dashboard at this time. 

PS. I noticed it's your first post, welcome to our community ๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 5 of 5