x
Beta Member

Items marked "not available"

All the items in our store randomly became marked "not available" after taking orders up until 18:30 today although everything on the back-end shows it's available and all good?

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @foodomnibus

Thank you for reaching out to us! Which website is this issue occurring on? I just want to make sure I am looking at the correct account to replicate any issues.

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

This is for the burger brand. Someone in our kitchen had switched everything off on our square store on one of the iPad's but we can't figure out how they would have done this, meanwhile while we were checking it was saying all items were available.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

That does sound strange @foodomnibus. There are just a few things I'd like to check:

• Do team members have access to edit items? There's a button within the iPad that'll let you mark an item as being unavailable for online purchase, but it does require permission to edit items.
  • Do you use time-based category or track item inventory? 

If none of these explain the changes, it might be something that our engineering team can look into further. Just to confirm, the issue happen at around 18.30 on Friday, is that correct? Did it happen again after? 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 4 of 4