x

Modifiers for restaurant

hello, 

Im finding modifiers very difficult to set up and hoping someone can help. I am trying to set them up for items that require multiple modifiers and need to feed from one to the next. 

For example;

a coffee, need to select what type (cap, flat white etc) then have it feed to a screen to select size and milk alternate options, sugars, flavoured syrup etc.

i cant figure out how to have screens pop up that go from one to the next. 

another example is

a bacon egg roll, i need it to have options like sauce, egg, well done etc and can get the option screen to pop up but can only select one modifier before it pops back. i dont want to have to set it to select a certain amount as each order is different. i want to be able to select any amount of modifiers then go yes. can i do this? 

Thank you in advance 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @EvolveW,

Thanks for message and sorry about the delay getting back to you!

The way I'd set these items up are with a combination of variations and modifiers. Using the example of coffee, I've set up a "Coffee" item and added three variations for sizes - small, regular and large.

I've then added two modifier sets - one of milk and one for sugar. You could add additional ones for things like flavours:

As you can see I've added an additional cost for Almond milk, so you can include modifiers with additional prices. You can also select whether a modifier set can have multiple modifiers selectable, or just a single one.

Hope this helps! let me know if you have any questions 🙂

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2