x
Super Seller

Print individual order items to stick on deliveries

We are using Square for restaurant and also using Fresh KDS for kitchen.

Square KDS is also under preview.

Is there a way/system to print individual items from an order via printer so we can stick to the delivery orders directly?

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @namastewatford, thanks for your post! There's a setting called Single item per ticket that's currently available on the Square Point of Sale app but not on the Square for Restaurant app (our team are still working to roll it out!).

You can enable from your printer stations settings within the app. This can be enabled for both online order tickets and in-person order ticket and should do what you need in terms of printing individual items from an order. 

Image from iOS (63).jpg

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

This looks good.. 

Is there any way to use it now for restaurant?

I want this for online orders only.

No need for orders from POS (for restaurant).

Also, any recommendation for a printer which takes sticker stationary?

Message 3 of 4
Admin

I check back with the team but at the moment, the feature isn't available on Square for Restaurant yet. However, a potential workaround in this case (which can be a bit messy) is to set up individual printer station for each category. All printer stations can still be connect to one common printer but by setting up this way, we can make it so that each item/category will be printed out separately.

We have the Star Micronics TSP654IISK Linerless Printer available in the Square Shop so I can definitely recommend that one. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 4 of 4