x

Third Party Delivery

I own a third party delivery service. Is there a way for Square to utilize my service for the local establishments that need the service?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @MFPJosh - thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Seller Community! Good to hear from you again.

Delivery services are definitely needed for many at the moment! I would recommend taking a look into developing an API integration with your Delivery Service. We offer the ability to develop certain extensions to our own app, while customizing the payment form UX to fit your mobile app’s look and feel.

While I am not extremely versed in API integrations, we do have a full team of experts here at Square that can assist you with the process.

Feel free to learn more from the link above and reach out if you have any questions. We are here to help!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Hi. I've actually been looking for 3rd party delivery companies to serve my/our Square Clients. What cities or areas do you operate out of? 

Let's talk asap. We have clients all over the US, but have been wanting a partnership like this to take full advantage of our cutting-edge mobile apps - with Delivery as an Ordering Option. So we can easily feed you the deliveries via email, API, etc. from any client.

- Ken

GetPreOrder.com, Official Square Partner - Create a $250K custom SuperSite for Square free. https://getpreorder.com/supersites
Message 3 of 3