x
Beta Member

Is there a way online orders can dynamically tell the customer what is the wait time with KDS

We get super busy in the summer with customers ordering in our restaurant. Last year I had to turn off online ordering most of our busiest days because we could not keep up. This year we want to leave online on all the time, but Im concern that we can’t fulfill orders on time. 

is there a way where online/QR code orders would show the customer waiting/pick up time?

lets say Im using a QR cose in table 1 for ordering and the place is busy, I would like to know what is the avg waiting time for the food im ordering. 

lets say In ordering online for pickup, I want to pick it up as soon as possible, and when I place the order it tells me that the order can be picked up in 1hr rather than the normal 20 min. 

We use KDS and it has the avg time for the orders and current times for the order fulfillment, therefore I would like to know if there is anyway the system would dynamically change fulfillment / waiting time by using the KDS data?

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0