x
Beta Member

incorrect reports

Last week the sales report, under total collected, stopped showing cash and "other". 

if we run the report a few days later it does show one or the other but rarely both.  Wednesday's report has otherx4 but the amount is zero. The amounts show on the individual server reports but not the sales report.  How can I fix this? I'm on hold with square support. After I explained my problem I was transferred to a different department but I have no faith that someone will pick up. 

help?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @kimapollo - sorry to see trouble has brought you to the Seller Community!

Some of this does sound off, but it's difficult to pinpoint what may be happening without looking at your account with you.

The fastest way to resolve complicated report questions is by reaching out to our team directly. The best way to reach out is by phone because our team can look at your account with you and help you make adjustments in real-time. If you haven't already, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Let me know if I can assist you with anything else.

Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

I guess you missed the part where I said I was on hold with support.  Sigh.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @kimapollo,

Sorry I missed the mark. Are you still experiencing this issue with running your reports? Which report are you experiencing issues with? Can you please provide screenshots so I can better assist?

I look forward to your reply.

Message 4 of 4