x

Dropshipping with Square

How do i remove the inventory management/tracking from my store, i do not hold any stock i use a woocommerce site with a square plugin and most of my items shows that they are out of stock .

Message 1 of 25
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Dropshipping with Square

Hey @Andy639,

As mentioned in the thread above your comment- we do not offer drop shipping at this time. 

1 Best Answer

Best Answer

You can turn off the tracking of your stock in your Square Dashboard. You can also turn tracking of stock for an individual item through your Square Online Store by going directly to that item.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

I notice square was offered to me on my GoDaddy domain which is being created as an online store through GoCentral. Can square be the middle person who helps drop ship from the manufacturer to my customers on my online store? What services are used on here? Do I have to use weebly for anything? Does anyone suggest I just go with Shopify, because I'm having trouble finding a drop shipping system for GoCentral on GoDaddy 

Message 2 of 25

Hello @Joelle

Currently we do not offer drop shipping. Right now we offer credit card processing for GoCentral sites. You would use Square as a payment gateway to process credit cards. 

Message 3 of 25

Best Answer

You can turn off the tracking of your stock in your Square Dashboard. You can also turn tracking of stock for an individual item through your Square Online Store by going directly to that item.

Message 4 of 25

Thank you.

Message 5 of 25

HOW DO YOU DROPSHIP WITH SQUAREUP STORE,

AND

CAN I USE MODALYST.

WHAT DO I USE ???

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

Message 6 of 25

HOW DO YOU DROPSHIP WITH SQUARE STORE 

AND 

CAN I DO IT FOR FREE ??

I WANT TO ADD ALIEXPRESS TO MY STORE

Message 7 of 25
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Andy639,

As mentioned in the thread above your comment- we do not offer drop shipping at this time. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 8 of 25

Is dopshipping allowed if we find a way to implement it? 

Message 9 of 25

Hey there @Capt_Golden! Yes, it is allowed! 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 10 of 25

I also thought I could dropship using Square by importing items from Aliexpress etc. Sad to know, it is not supported by Square.

Message 11 of 25

I agree. I thought I had seen we could integrate with sprocket.

Message 12 of 25

Hello @TMBEAUTY I am currently looking for sellers in the states. We could provide you all product information and graphics, also the delivery to customers will be handled by us, like dropshipping.

You could mark up the product price and sell it on your online shop. Please let me know if you are interested, happy to share more!
Message 13 of 25

Are you able to email me 

alexandralsmith87@yahoo.com

Message 14 of 25

Hi please forgive me for intruding…I was wondering if you still work with people in the states? 

Message 15 of 25

This article from 2021 says you can dropship with integration with spocket.

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/7620-spocket-and-square

Message 16 of 25

You can dropship using Printful.com and square

Message 17 of 25
Beta Member

Hello Community,

i have a project that i am starting that requires drop shipping does anyone on this platform currently have drop shipping established with their product. I dont really know where to start, the shopping page is created but i need to add this one piece of the puzzle to start selling and shipping the items i cannot store on my own. 

Mimi Mesh

Message 18 of 25
Super Seller

So while I don't drop ship anything I've looked into it in the past and while it seems tempting there are a lot of people all trying to drop ship the same items. 

Are your items unique and are you producing them yourself or are you looking for products to ship directly to the customers? One option is fulfillment by Amazon if you cannot store the items yourself, keep in mind Amazon is going to keep the lion's share of the profits given they're hosting, shipping, and storing the products.

If you're hosting and selling the items but having someone else drop ship them you definitely want to make sure they are delivering in a timely manner and the quality isn't too good to be true. A lot of the direct from China drop shippers quality is hit or miss and that's where most of the manufacturing is love it or hate it.

I can offer more recommendations or advice if you let us know what you're looking to drop ship as there are a lot of variables and a lot of companies that promise the moon when it comes to drop shipping.

www.PartyManiaBethesda.com
Please Require Customers to pick time/date at checkout for Square online. Thanks!
Message 19 of 25

I'm looking for a way to add drop ship items to my site to send notification to my partners Shopify site as a drop ship order. I haven't found anything that would automate this process yet.

Message 20 of 25

Hey there @DogDaysRC , great question, to be honest I don't think you can do this right now, but could I get your website URL and I happy to take a deeper dive into this. Thank you!

Message 21 of 25