x

Is there a way for invoices to be included in the orders section.

I wanted to know if it's possible for your orders from invoices to merge with orders made through my square site. It would be better to see all my orders in one section. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @essencemaree

Could you give me some more information on what you want by merging invoices? 

Thank you! I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 7

I am looking for my invoice orders to show up in one location with my website orders. For example- when I have 3 orders from my website and 2 orders through involves i have to go to the orders tab and the invoice tab to make sure i am not missing anyone. I want them to both merge into a central location.  

Message 3 of 7

@essencemaree I'm stepping in to help here. Thank you for sharing this. I can see how useful this would be to our sellers so I will share this feature request with the development team. 🙂

AshleyK
Message 4 of 7
Beta Member

I could also really use this function. There is a lot of times we invoice for custom orders or from social media posts. It would be nice to be able to have the option to make it into an order so we can see if items need to be sent with our other orders or if we have a custom order in progress that needs to be sent when done and final deposit paid.

Message 5 of 7

Thanks for sharing this @KLCOX03 

I will make sure to pass this as well to our product team as we are still tracking interest in this feature. 

JJ
Message 6 of 7

Is there an update on this? It would be super beneficial for tracking which orders I have completed through invoicing as well as for my customers. 

Message 7 of 7