x

Is there a way to resend review emails?

I have customers who would like to review my products but have either deleted the initial email or cannot find it. Is there a way to resend the emails and if not could we make that an option?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Square Community Moderator

@Bows2FrosLLC are you referring to the email marketing campaigns? There is currently not a way to resend a marketing, but you can always send them a direct message with a link to these items on your webpage. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 13

Hi,

I need clarification on this solution. Is there a way to resend the "Items Review Email" to a customer? 

Message 3 of 13

@AshleyK No, not the email marketing campaigns. After a customer purchases an item, about two weeks after they get an email about reviewing said item. Is there a way to resend that email requesting them to review the item or is there a way to add a review link on all of my listings so we don’t have to wait for the email to be sent?

Message 4 of 13

Heya @Bows2FrosLLC and @May18,

There isn't a way to re-send this email at this time. Those are automated so there isn't somewhere you could go into to re-send it.

If you're looking for that feature I'm happy to pass it along to the E-Comm team.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Message 5 of 13

Yes, please! Is there an option available for the "Write a review" feature to be available on my site? I tried adding the "Review" App and it's not letting me add any app at all. 

Message 6 of 13

Hey @May18 - Jumping in for Ashley here. While there is no way to add the exact review application that comes from Square to your website, you can head over to your Square Online Editor > Apps. Here you can search for additional apps like Reviews and Gofeedback that can be embedded into your site.

If this is where you tried to add an app but was not able to, please contact our Customer Success Team to help you troubleshoot further. 

Let me know if this is not what you were looking for. Thank you. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 7 of 13

@ashc @Yes please! If that’s not an option then can we make it do a customer can write a review on the site itself instead of waiting for an email 

Message 8 of 13

Will this ever be a thing, I think it's highly important 

Message 9 of 13

Hi, I have my customer review email enabled. I have receive two replies for customer review. I wanted to know if their is a way that I can go in and resend the customer email review manually to previous customers as a reminder. 

Message 10 of 13

Hello, @domaneksdecor

Please review similar inquiries from other Square Sellers here who had the same question. Currently, there isn't a method available to resend the initial customer feedback emails. 

We genuinely wish there was a more optimal solution for this situation. We suggest sharing your feedback on our Square Ideate board, where sellers can submit feature requests. These submissions are visible to our Square Product team.

Thank you. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 11 of 13

Can we please get an option available for "Write a review" feature to be available on our site so that it is easier for my previous customers to write reviews 

Message 12 of 13
Beta Member

Hello,

Did you get any update regarding the option to "write a review" directly from the website instead of needing the email to write it?

Message 13 of 13