x
Beta Member

Website sale price does not show up in Square App

I've put a few things on sale on my website, but can't get the sale price to show up in the Square App. Any insight for me to get this to work when I am doing in person shows using my Square App? Thanks 🙂

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

Thanks for your question, @MittenBeach

At this time the sale price you set for items in your online store is only used there; it isn't possible to have that show in the point of sale app. You could create automatic discounts which will work with the app but not with your online store (that way you don't accidentally sell items using both).

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 8
Beta Member

Thanks Adam. Wow, the platforms need to talk to each other. That’s a pain!! Hope this is on the list to work on and get it synced. 

Message 3 of 8
Admin

I fully expect a greater and deeper integration between the two. Hopefully that will include sale prices and discounts!

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 4 of 8

I had the same problem, ended up setting up a discount code for EVERY item. It was not fun...

Message 5 of 8

Is this on the product roadmap? It still seems that sale prices from the web are not carried over into the app.
Thank you!

Message 6 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi @erodgers411 👋 Welcome to the Seller Community! 🎉

I'm not 100% sure if sale price synching is on the roadmap at this time, but I can try to do some digging to confirm. 

What I can say is that creating Square discounts to use with your Square Online store (as opposed to having to use coupons on the website) IS on the roadmap. 

We'll be sure to update these threads once we have more information to share. 

Welcome, again, and please don't hesitate to post more questions and feedback here on Seller Community. 😊

Message 7 of 8

January 2023 and we still do not have the website sale prices synching with the point of sales. This would be very beneficial.

Message 8 of 8