x
Beta Member

Automatic Discount retail label?

Hi, 

I just found about discount today and was wondering if we could print discount label for a product? A plus, if it is in red thermal !

Thanks,

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

@SamuelDesgagne1 To my knowledge- not at the moment!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

I would like this feature as well, and perhaps a better way of selecting which items you want to print . My old system when i entered the item i had an option to print that label right from that page. The barcode label selection needs a lot of improvement on this system 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Ambiance1 - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community

At this time, the ability to print discounts on barcodes or label prints is a feature request. Although this feature isn’t currently available with Square, it’s a great idea and I can see how it would be beneficial to your business.

I’ve shared your feature request with our Product Team, as they are constantly improving our products based on feedback like this. To learn more about how feature requests work, please see this post from one of our Seller Community Moderators.

In the meantime, keep an eye out for any updates, here, in our Seller Community. We appreciate your input.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4