x

Avery Label barcode printing not aligning correctly even with all printer settings set

I have done all the suggestions regarding printer settings. I have selected the correct label size. I have printed with system dialog, rather than the browser dialog. I have made sure my settings are set to scale at 100%. I have Disabled any setting that would Fit to print. I have used the System Print Dialog and printing at 100% to scale.

What is going on ?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Avery Label barcode printing not aligning correctly even with all printer settings set

they are printing too "high" on the sheet and getting cut off. I am using Avery 8167 labels. not off brand. 

Message 2 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Re: Avery Label barcode printing not aligning correctly even with all printer settings set

Hey! Welcome to the Seller Community!

I checked with our engineering team and they mentioned seeing this issue when people were on safari. Can you try printing the labels from Chrome to see if the same thing happens?

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 6

How to adjust print settings in square for label printing

I am printing from Square onto Avery Labels 5167 (which are recommended).

When I print, the Sku isn't lining up on the label.

How do I adjust this?

Message 4 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Re: How to adjust print settings in square for label printing

Browser: Our Engineering Team have seen this issue when creating labels using Safari. Try Chrome. 

Scale:  Make sure your settings are set to scale at 100%. Disable any setting that would Fit to print

Orientation: Try switching printer settings to landscape if it's currently set to portrait.

@Daramurphy

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 6

Re: How to adjust print settings in square for label printing

I changed to Chrome, check the settings so that it wasn't fit to page, but still did not line up on the labels.  This is a big problem.  We are trying to print prices.  Please give me other suggestions.

Message 6 of 6