x
Beta Member

Closing Notes at the End of the Day

I'm wondering if there is a function (or plug-in) that allows my staff to create a "closing notes" document/email/report. With previous retail POS systems we were able to write notes throughout the day (sales wins, labour information, to-dos, etc.) in a report that was then emailed to every manager at the end of the day. It was a great way to communicate to the whole management team, and meant that no matter who was opening the shop the next day, everyone had up-to-date information and was on the same page. These notes were then stored in the system for review at any future date (to, for example, create sales and labour labour plans for YoY).

Does this exist? I of course know that I can simply use my email platform to do this, but an integrated feature would be much easier. Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

This sounds like a great feature request @goodshealth. I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers' interest in your request. 

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

great idea!

Message 3 of 3