x
Beta Member

Delivery Dates Showing up Weird

We are seeing customer receipts are now saying Friday 10:15- Last Saturday 10:15am for a delivery or pickup date.

Why is it saying Last Saturday? I am sure the customer is getting confused by this too. I have seen it now twice.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

@EarthMarket Hmm. Every single order receipt is showing the delivery/pickup date as last week's date?

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 8
Beta Member

It is saying Friday-Last Saturday ( not showing a date, just saying this). So instead of saying it will be delivered Friday 10:15am-Saturday 10:15am, it is saying Last Saturday---which is confusing.

Message 3 of 8
Admin

So weird @EarthMarket. Can you include a screenshot?

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 8
Beta Member

It won't let me attach a picture on here for whatever reason, but I took a screenshot. How do I share?

Message 5 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hey @EarthMarket - Jumping in for Nika here. When you log into your Seller Community account hit reply to our post you should see a picture icon on the toolbar located above the text box (see picture below). Click on the picture icon to add your image. You will first need to save the picture on your computer.

Hope this helps! 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 6 of 8
Beta Member

Ok. here it is.order.JPG

Message 7 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for sending the screenshot over, glad you were able to figure it out. I took a look at this for you, and in fact, something doesn’t look right about the way your delivery dates are showing up. Please reach out to our Support Team to help you troubleshoot further. They will be able to open a ticket in case we need to dig into the back end of things within your account.

@EarthMarket

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 8 of 8