x

Delivery fee verbiage

I’ve noticed strange verbiage on my pickup/delivery light box. It reads, “Free delivery over $200.00 delivery fee”. It doesn’t make sense. 

But once you add a delivery address the verbiage makes sense. It then reads, “$20.00 for delivery. Free delivery over $200.00.

I haven’t made any changes aside from inputting an address. 

Any ideas on why this is happening?

2CF00D90-2E9A-4598-9EE7-F6FEFE7279C8.jpeg

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hey @djporter!

The information shown here will be pulled from the settings that you created for your delivery fees. You can make your way back to these settings by starting in your Square Dashboard, then heading to your Online Dashboard

Settings > Pickup & Delivery > select the location you would like to edit

Once you've selected a location, you'll see a menu on the right-hand side of your screen. Scroll here until you see the Delivery settings section, and click Edit.

Once you've clicked Edit, scroll to the Delivery fee section.

Based on your screenshot, it looks like you input $20 as the Delivery fee for all other orders and $200 as the Minimum order amount for an order to qualify to be delivered. Let me know if I can help clear anything else up for you 😊

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Yes, correct. When a customer spends over $200 they get free delivery. But they must spend $20 to get delivery at all and that will cost a minimum of $20. I believe I’ve done this correctly. 

44A7DE50-4B55-4C62-95AE-7F0EC0DDA4B4.jpeg

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Got it - I see what you're saying, and I agree that it does look wonky, @djporter.

While this is currently the expected behavior for this text, I did flag this to our eCommerce team so that they can take a look. When something changes in regards to the way this will display on your website, I'll be sure to pop back here to provide an update!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4