x
Beta Member

Do all Epson TM-m30s have bluetooth? There’s conflicting information out there.

So some places sell Epson TM-m30s that list every connection but Bluetooth. Epson’ s website doesn’t (as far as I can tell) delineate model numbers specific to their supported connections.

So, do all Epson TM-m30s have Bluetooth? Or is there a certain model I’m looking for? I borrowed one from another vendor a few weeks ago that definitely had Bluetooth and I loved it. I am shopping for one of my own, but ran into this “does it have Bluetooth or doesn’t it” snafu.

The supported hardware list Square puts out doesn’t make a distinction either, which is more confusing because the OTHER Bluetooth Epson model listed (TM-m10 I think?) specifically says “only Bluetooth models”.

Help!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Have you tried reaching out to Epson's support team, @AaronCP?  They may be able to help clarify whether there are versions of this printer floating around that do not have Bluetooth technology.

Looking at our compatible hardware list, it appears that we list this specific model (TM-m30) as having USB, Ethernet, and Bluetooth capabilities. I hope this helps!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2