x

Exporting Custom Attributes for Items

Hi,

I'm wondering if I can export my items along with Custom Attributes? I am storing all of this information on these items, and would like to be able to export and keep this data without having to create a document of my own to store all the information in the custom attributes.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

PathofAvalon

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @PathofAvalon! Thanks for reaching out. This is currently a feature request, but we are constantly expanding our system. I will pass this feedback forward to the development team for feedback. Thank you again.

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Thank you so much, AshleyK!

Message 3 of 6
Beta Member

I would also like to see the ability to import and export custom attributes.  For a business that is continually importing large numbers of new products, these custom fields have no value without being able to use them in bulk.

Message 4 of 6

I would also find this feature useful. Having custom attributes with ability to import/export them is very limiting. Do you know when this will be added?

Message 5 of 6
Admin

Hey @will6,

Thanks for reaching out and adding your voice to this feature request.

We don't have any news to share on if or when this feature might make it to Square, but we'll continue to track demand via this thread and we'll provide an update here if we're able to in the future!

Seamus
Community Manager, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6