x

Has anyone tried to add a QR Code to receipts printed on the Square POS system?

Has anyone tried to add a QR Code to receipts printed on the Square POS system?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Square Community Moderator

Hello @RHGray

Welcome to the Seller Community! 

Take a look at this article with more information on how to get started with QR codes. I haven't found a way to add a QR code to a receipt unless you upload a QR image in your receipt settings under "Upload Logo" (this is usually the place where you place your order) or in the order confirmation email . 

Hopefully this helps!

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 12
Square

Are you interested in this feature?  Can you tell me more information about how you would like to use it?

Message 3 of 12
Beta Member

If you would print a receipt that shows a qr code then customer could pay at their table instead of giving us a credit card which would be awesome and save the staff lots of time.  Only problem is I guess the ticket wouldn't disappear from the register is what we would need to happen.

Message 4 of 12
Square

Hi Bryan!  I will pass this along - I work on a slightly different use case for QR codes for restaurants but I will pass this along, I would really like the feature you are describing too.

Message 5 of 12
Beta Member

awesome thanks!  

Message 6 of 12

any updates on this feature? I own a restaurant and would love to give receipts with QR codes to have customers pay via their phone and the check would then close on the register. I think Toast has this feature and it is very popular currently. Highly recommended. 

Message 7 of 12
Beta Member

Any updates on this feature?  Would love this!

Bryan

Message 8 of 12
Square Community Moderator

Hey @KimsBooks,

We do not have an update on this feature. When we do, we'll be sure to announce it. Feel free to also share your suggestions in our Ideate Room here. Our Product Team keeps an eye on this forum as they are constantly improving our products based on feedback like this. 

Thanks for being a member of the Community.

Message 9 of 12

Our museum would like to add a QR code to our printed receipts for a post-visit experience survey. It would be ideal to place this QR code at the bottom of the email with a short caption. 

Thank you for your consideration!

Message 10 of 12
Beta Member

Yes this would be great!!  Let me know if it can happen

Message 11 of 12
Square

Message 12 of 12