x

How can I print barcode labels by vendor without doing a purchase order?

It appears the only way to choose items to print for barcode labels is to (1) search by item (and then frustratingly search for them one by one) or (2) select by category or (3) by purchase order. I'm surprised there isn't a "by vendor" choice and if you don't add things to a purchase order first, you are out of luck.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Printing labels from a PO without having to print the entire order.

How do you print labels as you check inventory in from a PO, without having to print the entire order at one time?

Message 2 of 6
Super Seller

Definitely a needed feature. 

Message 3 of 6
Beta Member

I would like to add my request to print labels by Vendors.  It's a simple request and a needed improvement.  We will have to create our labels outside of square since our data is all vendor driven.  

Thanks for working on an update.

Message 4 of 6
Admin

Hello! You should be able to print labels by category or by product - not only by Purchase Order. This Support Center article has a gif with the steps to create and print labels from your Dashboard

Are you seeing something different or not seeing the option to Add Items or select Category? If so, these browser troubleshooting steps might help! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 6

Yes, those exist - print by category or by adding individual items, but they are inadequate in real life.  The feature request is a Print BY VENDOR option.  Just like you can filter your item view BY VENDOR, being able to print barcodes BY VENDOR would be useful rather than searching for them.

Message 6 of 6