x
Beta Member

How can customers sign in an add information or update their information for their loyality account

How can customers sign in an add information or update their information for their loyality account on line?  Or how can customers get to their loyality account to allow them to fill in the additional fields when they are making online purchases?  

I want to allow my customers to add new customer referrals email address to their account so that we can send out inventations to those potential customers.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @BainbridgeTrade

Thank you for posting in the Community. You can only add email if you have they settings turned on to offer additional points. 

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to add a custom field in there. It would be a Feature Request for our Product Team. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

Why can this not been done?  I had 2 customers this week wanting to change their account information such as the shipping address.  When I told them I can not change any information on the account they set up they got upset.  It sounds to them like I just do not want to do it.  This makes me look bad in my customers eyes.  Why after all the request for this is Weebly not fixing this problem?  If there is a fix please advise?

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community, @tonemanguitar

Completely understand how this makes you look when in that situation and your frustration with the lack of accessibility to their customer profile. 

At the moment, we leave the ability to make changes with the customers only. I appreciate you bringing this to the Community as a feature request. If you have some time, head over to our Ideate Board to add it for our Product Team. 

Thank you! 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

I have added that many times to the board. From what customers tell me they can not make changes to their account either.   This is just poor service from Weebly / Square.  Important item that needs to be fixed that they look past and do nothing to resolve.   Thank you for  the reply back. 

Message 5 of 5