x

How to enter a product so it's easily found in a search

I currently am using Shopify, and when I set up an item, for example, say a black hat, that is available in 5 different sizes...when a customer is browsing, they can't do a search by size.  They have to go into each different hat to see which size is available.  Which, is super annoying and so time consuming.

I want customers to be able to go to the website, and if they're searching for an adult hat, then they can search and get a list of all adult hats....

It's a lot easier and faster to enter a product in by pattern than it is by size..

Do I need to enter all our products in by SIZE? Or can I enter them in by PATTERN and people can search the size?

Thanks 🙂

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @MamaBear1 - Welcome to The Seller Community, it's always nice to see a new face 😊

Great Question.

What you're suggesting by entering price by size or pattern is more of a work around for a feature request.

Sounds like what you're looking for is a way to filter through products based on different variations.

At this time, Square does not offer the capability to do that. I do, however, think this would be a great feature. Feel free to add this to our Ideate Board at your earliest convenience so that our engineers can get visibility into your request and possibly implement it in the future. 

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2