x

Instagram - Not all posts show when in Site editor

Hi,

I am turning off the visibility of some of the content of my instagram feed.

When I am in the Edit feed & shopping tags section, some of the posts are not showing.

Can someone help me.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @WeOutHere,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Instagram feed on Square Online.

I've not had experience using this integration in the past, I'm hoping a seller who has might be able to chime in! We have a general guide to the Instagram integration here, you might also want to try disconnecting and reconnecting the integration. Have you made sure the posts in question have shopping tags set on the Instagram end?

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Hi Seamus is there anyway I can upload a screen recording to show you what I mean?

My Instagram definitely has the photos there, they just aren't appearing in the editor (I just want to turn the visibility off on them)

When I look at my shop it still has photos there, even thought I have turned off every possible photo.

Thanks

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hey @WeOutHere,

Feel free to post a video as long as it doesn't have any of your private information in it!

I'm not sure I'll be able to be of much help having not used the integration myself, but happy to provide assistance if I'm able! Our support team will also have better visibility into the back end setup via your dashboard, if you'd like to give them a call on 1800 760 137. They're open 9am-5pm weekdays, so still open for a little longer today at the time of posting.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4