x

Is there a way to apply modifier in bulk to online items?

So I've created two modifiers for giftwrapping books--one that is a simple click choice "yes" and another one as a text box for recipient's name & message. I was able to enable the click choice in bulk to all the items using dashboard, but the text box modifier only shows up in the online item inventory. There doesn't seem to be a way to apply that modifier in bulk, only individually. I really can't see myself clicking through 3800 items to do that. Am I missing an easier way?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @CuriousCapyShop

Thank you for coming back to the Community!

If you'd like to make changes to your items in bulk (including adding modifiers/variations), you can make those changes in the Exported Spreadsheet from your Item Library. 

Once you make your changes, import it back into your Library and Square sync will update your items in the Online Store. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

I want to do the same thing but that's ridiculous that we have to use this work around in order to make bulk modifiers part of our online store.  It should be an option to bulk update with modifiers without exporting everything, making changes and importing everything back.  No way.

Message 3 of 3