x
Beta Member

Loyalty Program

Hi fellows:

Mima Market is a retail shop. We host vendors in regular pop-up events. We process these sales through our POS system, so customers are getting loyalty points for these sales in which we make very little profit or none.

We would to be able to select products that are part of the loyalty program, so points are added only to those products we have regularly on shelves. If you want this function to be to be considered on Square, just help to make some noise writing below and calling customer services. 

Looking forward to hearing from you, 

Raul Parra Orizondo

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller Alumni

Hey @mimamarket 

This functionality is absolutely already available with Square Loyalty.
You can set your program to only Earn Points on certain items.

Just go into your Loyalty Settings, and click through the options for Earning Points, and you can add as many select items as you want.

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

Nice! Thanks, Pesso, we’ll be sure to visit you next time we’re in Queens.

Raul...

Message 3 of 6
Super Seller Alumni

@mimamarket Always happy to help!

Awesome, thanks! Sounds like a great plan

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

Hi Pesso, 

The reward value can be applied to the items or categories you choose, to the entire sale, or give a free item too. But my request is to setup the items or categories that add points or stars to the rewarded purchase. 

In other words, customers don't make stars or points when they buy these selected items or categories. I'd like this set up automatically for certain items instead of going back later to remove the stars. This feature is important for us because certain items/categories, even though they help to increase sales, don't have a good margin.

Thank you so much again.

Message 5 of 6
Super Seller Alumni

Yes, @mimamarket , again this feature is currently available. When you go into the Loyalty Settings the first section is where you choose how customers earn points. You can select which specific items earn points and add as many items as you want. 

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Message 6 of 6