x

Missing info on Insights Tab - No more Sources or Site Activity numbers

I have a website and this week I have no more information showing up on site activity (which items showed hits) or sources (where the clicks came from ie m.facebook.com). The overview and traffic says I have hits/clicks coming in but cannot tell where from or which items were looked at. Any one having this problem or know a solution?

Desi

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Thanks for your post, @desipunkart.

I checked the insights section for your site and I also see that there are no referring sites shown, even when I extend it for the last 90 days. It seems like this is a bug of some sort. If you haven't yet, can you contact support so they can escalate your issue for you?

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 4

Hi Adam

I have tried to contact support and all I get is the support assistant chat window. It cannot seem to understand what I am asking. Is there a "real" support you can contact?

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Sorry to hear you were running into a bit of trouble getting in touch, @desipunkart!

Phone support is available from Monday through Friday - when you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here. You should see a screen that offers you an option to Call Us here when phone support is available again on Monday morning. Feel free to start a chat with us there, or send an email our way in the meantime.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4