x

Need help setting up my square up with a pre-existing website to take payments

Need help setting up my square up account with a pre-existing online website

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Welcome to the Seller Community, @rsimpson4049🤝

I recommend taking a look at our Developer Portal. It has all the information you need to know about integrating Square with eCommerce platforms.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

@rsimpson4049 What does your primary website run on?  Custom design, Wordpress, WooCommerce, Shopify, etc...?

If it's Wordpress/WooCommerce, start by purchasing the Square for WooCommerce plugin (it's free): https://woocommerce.com/products/square/, then sign into your site, and it will install.  Then it will show-up under WooCommerce-->Extensions, select the tab "Woocommerce.com Subscriptions".

Then sign in to your site,  Go to WooCommerce-->Settings, select the "Payments" tab, and you should see Square as an option.  You can click "Manage" to configure it.  Then you're all set - it will show-up in payment options in the place you set it to - we have Square show first, and then Paypal.woocommerce square.png

Message 3 of 5

How do I take payments on my web site using square?

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @edmj24 and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to one of the existing threads where this question has been answered already.

Check out the answers above for more details. It depends on what API/site you're using.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5