x
Square

Now Recruiting for Inventory: Sell-by Multiple Unit Type

We will be launching a new way to manage inventory through Square Dashboard and POS. Previously, we only offered basic inventory management needs for finished goods. This new feature will allow you to track inventory for items sold in different units of measure (i.e., wine by the bottle or glass). We are happy to offer this new feature that fills a large need for our sellers. 

If you’d like to join this beta, please reply to this post with “I’m in” and we will enable you and send you a Getting Started email once the beta starts. 

To share feedback, please make sure you are a member of our Beta Community, a private community where you can provide input, get support on the latest features, report bugs, and submit product requests.

Michelle
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Is this including bundle items?

Message 2 of 5

Hey @SamuelDesgagne1 

In general, yes, you will be able to sell items in bundles or easily sell individual items from a bundle and your inventory will reflect without any additional work on your end.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Michelle
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 3 of 5

Allright i'm in! Can you had me?

Message 4 of 5

Of course! I've added your name to our list and I will DM you when we're ready to enable your account! Just a heads up, our beta launch date has been pushed back to mid-March, so keep an eye out on your inbox around then.

Michelle
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 5 of 5