x

How do export orders from my online store?

[Note: The title of this post has been edited by a moderator for clarity.]

Trying to generate sales export/report from Online store (Weebly) listing category, items(s) sold, buyer name, shipping address, amount paid, tax paid. The Custom report function only seems to offer sales info.  We are trying to recreate our holiday boutique for our school as a virtual event, so we are working with many different vendors who will be shipping or delivering items to individual shopppers. Can anybody steer me to a report where I might export this info from?  Would it involve a few different reports? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Welcome to Seller Community, @OKS!

You can export the orders for your online store directly from within the Square Online overview page. Go to the Orders page in Square Online, then click on the Export Orders button on the top right. That should all have all the relevant information for each order that you'll need to provide to your vendors.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 4

Thanks for your reply!  From the looks of the export, it just gives you a total invoice amount?  Or perhaps it breaks it down by item also (which is what I'm looking for) We will have several different vendors in our store, all of whom will be fulfilling orders from separate warehouses. We will be sending sales reports to different vendors. I was thinking I might have to run different reports to get the different information. In our store, a shopper can place orders with several different vendors (categories) and pay for everything at once. We just need breakdown by item. Perhaps I'm just not looking at this correctly...

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Ah, I see what you mean. I don't think it actually itemizes out the individual items of an order. I'm not aware a report that actually does all of these things together, unfortunately. I could see that being very helpful, though!

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 4 of 4