x
Beta Member

Square for Retail Plus: Pricing per location?

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how you charge for retail plus. It says 79$ per location. 

How if i have a location about online manage my invoices, 2 about 1 time events one month or so a year, 2 other about taking only payment. Total of 5.

I got about 5 locations that would need retail plus features.

Total 10 locations, but only 5 need retail plus.

I don't see myself pay for the 5 others.

Is the "per location" means "per location with device using retail, as i could continue taking payment on the square pos app instead of retail?

I liked the fact that we could pop up any location at any time for free. Easier to manage a buisness.

Thanks for getting back to me,

Samuel

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @SamuelDesgagne1!

Good to see you around the Seller Community. 

It sounds like you're trying to see if you can specify which of your locations you want to have access to Square for Retail vs. an all locations or no locations subscription functionality.

For each location accessing Square for Retail Plus’s advanced inventory system, there is a $79 subscription fee – charged on the first of the month. You will be able to specify which locations you want to activate the subscription for by selecting each location within Account & Settings > Pricing & Subscriptions:

Hope that helps!

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Hey Isabelle,

Thanks for getting back to me this fast!

So if i understand, i could choose which location i want in retail plus and which i want in retail basic or pos only?

I think, correct me if i'm wrong, i can't see it since i'm on trial?

Thanks,

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hey @SamuelDesgagne1!

I apologize for the misinformation.

If you want to use Square for Retail plus for only a certain portion of your locations, you will need to work with whoever is helping you onboard your locations. They're the ones that can made that possible for you. 

Again, sorry about the misinformation, I was informed incorrectly. Let me know if you have any questions about this. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 4 of 4