x

Unable to get code or speak to someone in regards to fraudulent charges

I check my balance on my account through square under my transactions daily. Friday I check my sales & balance and I had over $1400 when I checked it my balance was $12.50. I looked at activity on square business card, I had some out of country charges that were declined, the next day they accepted the charges and went through 3 times! All of the money I made this entire weekend did not show up under balance for Friday or Saturday, so my $ from Thursday Friday & Saturday is not showing. I’ve left multiple emails since Friday the site site says 24/48 hrs I’ve tried to call I couldn’t find the doggone code for anything they say it’s 12 digits, I reached out to my go to square person who contacted me if I have any questions ever about anything contact her no call back. I’m do upset! I open tomorrow how will I ring up and jeopardize Monday money being taken as well!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

To get your code is just a couple of steps.  

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/contact

sign in

(if you have multiple locations choose one and hit next)

click more

Click I don't see my issue

click call us

your code is on that screen

call  855-700-6000

Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

unfortunately, no one will be able to help you in this general public support forum.  on phone support, they can dig into your info.

Message 3 of 3