x

Why does my Online Store say not accepting order?

When you click on a product in my online store it says not available and Our store is not currently accepting orders. 

please help

Message 1 of 47
2 Best Answers
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Mssmoke1. Thanks for posting.

Under the Checkout page in your Weebly Settings tab, do you have "Accept online orders" toggled on? It should look like this:

Let me know if that is, in fact, turned on and you're still running into trouble.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 47
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Heya @MrsKM and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to an existing thread that goes over where to find the toggle to make sure you have the ability to accept orders.

Also make sure that you have fulfillment options set up for each item as well as making sure you have a location for pickup in > Settings Pickup & Delivery.

For anyone else experiencing an issue where it states their site is not secure, that's a different issue. For that, you'd want to go to Website > General Settings, use the unpublish option at the bottom, then go back to the website editor and publish the site. That should trigger the system to issue a new SSL certificate as long as the domain is configured correctly.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 42 of 47
46 REPLIES 46

Hello @grant5 and welcome to the Seller Community 

I would like to assist here. Would you mind sharing the details of your situation and a link to your website so I can take a closer look?

JJ
Message 22 of 47
Beta Member

My online store is also doing this. It says it is on to accept online orders, but there is a grey notification on the home dashboard that says "Not accepting orders" & will not let me Publish on any changes on my weebly page. It has been this way for months since square launched all the AI stuff & bought the google domains. My store has been dead in the water. I called customer service & they never helped me or turned it back on. I am going to be forced to go elsewhere for an online store.

Message 23 of 47

Customers can see my front store page but cant click to order. I have added products 

Message 24 of 47
Admin

Hey @Monique128- take look at my answer above. Make sure you have Accept online orders enabled!

Bea_
Join the Beta Community
Message 25 of 47

So my site is live but I had to stop production because when people go to order it says "This store is not yet accepting payments. But when I go to finish the last step that verifies identity it also says like 404 and doesn't work. I put everything into this and I don't want it crashing down now.

Message 26 of 47
Admin

@Freestylenow Check my answer above on this thread. If you're still having trouble after looking at those settings let me know!

Bea_
Join the Beta Community
Message 27 of 47
Beta Member

By law, I can't sell my items online. Our physical shop is not open for browsing and won't be for a while, so I'm trying to figure out a way for my customers to see what we have in the store without adding items directly to a shopping cart and paying for them that way. We currently have an online order form where they tell us what they want, and I'm hearing from my customers that they want a way to know what we actually have in stock. If we change all the items to $0, then how will we actually charge them in person and have that sync with our inventory management system? Any advice would be welcome.

Message 28 of 47
Admin

Hey @mollymoran! I moved your question here. If you take a look at my answer above, you'll follow the steps to disable your online orders (reverse of what I'm suggesting to the original seller who posted who wanted to know why items were not showing as available.)

When you disable that toggle, your customers can still browse through your Online Store items but not purchase. They'll see a message that says "Our store is not currently accepting orders" when they click on an item.

Hope this helps you out!

Bea_
Join the Beta Community
Message 29 of 47
Beta Member

Thanks, Nika_S! This answer really does solve the biggest hurdle I have. Is there any way to modify the language about the store not accepting online orders? I'd love for it to be clear about using our online order form.

Message 30 of 47

on my online store it is showing not available when trying to shop

Message 31 of 47
Admin

@Avenue2403 Check out this thread and make sure you have the above turned on.

Bea_
Join the Beta Community
Message 32 of 47

I’ve turned the toggle on and tried everything you’ve suggested in this feed! Nothing is working now 

Message 33 of 47

+1 for this.

I have completed all the steps and the online payment toggle is enabled in settings but still getting the error.

Message 34 of 47

I am trying to set up my Square acct website but when I check the site it states under my pictures: Our store is not currently accepting orders.  Where do I got to fix this?

Message 35 of 47

Hi @chicaloggedon,

I moved your post to an existing thread where the same question has been answered.

Check out the Best Answer above!

Ashley C
Message 36 of 47

Where do I got to fix this issue?  I set up all inventory and descriptions but when I go to preview it states that our store is not currently accepting orders.  Why is that?

Message 37 of 47
Alumni

Here's the thread you're looking for! Take a look at the best answer. 

@chicaloggedon

Justin
Message 38 of 47

Yes, same thing. 

Works on a desktop but on a mobile device it says that we are not accepting orders. 

Most people order from their phones!

Please help!

Trying to go live ASAP!

www.pyroproshop.com

Message 39 of 47

Just checked and now it's not accepting payments on the desktop either!!

Message 40 of 47

My online store says it's not taking payments

I've published, turned on all the toggles and everything has been completed but when you go to my store it says that we are not currently taking orders. Please help.
www.kellyscomfortsweets.com

Message 41 of 47

Best Answer

Heya @MrsKM and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to an existing thread that goes over where to find the toggle to make sure you have the ability to accept orders.

Also make sure that you have fulfillment options set up for each item as well as making sure you have a location for pickup in > Settings Pickup & Delivery.

For anyone else experiencing an issue where it states their site is not secure, that's a different issue. For that, you'd want to go to Website > General Settings, use the unpublish option at the bottom, then go back to the website editor and publish the site. That should trigger the system to issue a new SSL certificate as long as the domain is configured correctly.

Ashley C
Message 42 of 47