x

Why does my Online Store say not accepting order?

When you click on a product in my online store it says not available and Our store is not currently accepting orders. 

please help

Message 1 of 47
2 Best Answers
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Mssmoke1. Thanks for posting.

Under the Checkout page in your Weebly Settings tab, do you have "Accept online orders" toggled on? It should look like this:

Let me know if that is, in fact, turned on and you're still running into trouble.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 47
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Heya @MrsKM and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to an existing thread that goes over where to find the toggle to make sure you have the ability to accept orders.

Also make sure that you have fulfillment options set up for each item as well as making sure you have a location for pickup in > Settings Pickup & Delivery.

For anyone else experiencing an issue where it states their site is not secure, that's a different issue. For that, you'd want to go to Website > General Settings, use the unpublish option at the bottom, then go back to the website editor and publish the site. That should trigger the system to issue a new SSL certificate as long as the domain is configured correctly.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 42 of 47
46 REPLIES 46

have done all of this.  nothing.  3am and still haven't figured it out.  Sent links to 100's of customers tonight.  This is infuriating.  About to ditch square website and start over elsewhere. 

Message 43 of 47

I have "Accept Online Orders" on.  But then I go to test the store and it still has the same error message.  So I go back to the toggle and it has turned off my toggle.  It won't keep my request to keep the store open and start accepting orders.  Please help!

Message 44 of 47
Square Community Moderator

Hi @tyheydon I'm sorry to hear you are running into this issue. Have you had a chance to reach out to the support team here? The reps have better access to your account, and can escalate a ticket to the engineers if needed. 

Message 45 of 47

had I seen this thread I would have NEVER USED SQUARE.  You are crippling new businesses.  This is outrageous.  I've tried everything, published & unpublished the site multiple times, NOTHING WORKs.   so ticked

Message 46 of 47
Admin

Hi @belgradelakesco

Where exactly are you seeing that message appear? I just went to your Online Store and was able to do some perusing and adding to my cart without any trouble. (Big fan of that cropped hoodie, by the way!)

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 47 of 47