x

consignment sales

I need to track daily sales by category and by item breaking out taxes, tips and fees ... does this report exist somewhere? I tried in the custom section but I cant get these details...

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @kyotoroaster, thank you for your post. 

You can view sales by items by going to Reports > Item sales and viewing sales information per single item. Here you will be able to see how many of those item units you have sold, the gross sales, the discounts applied, net sales, and taxes. It is not currently possible to see tips and fees within this portion of the reporting section. I'll pass this post over to our product team for them to take into consideration for further improvement of our products. 

Let me know if you need anything else!

Message 2 of 4

that would be great! I know a good many businesses that are now taking consignment sales as part of their survival plan. being able to do this instantly rather than spending hours reconciling by receipt would be a lifesaver - also - is there potential to have subcategories under categories?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for your reply @kyotoroaster. As for sub-categories, this is only possible if you have a Square Online website, and is not currently possible on your regular item inventory. I'll also pass that feedback over to our team.

Learn more about Adding Items and Categories on your Square Online Website. 

Message 4 of 4