x

delivery is not being collected

08-14-2020

yesterday at 11 at night a client made a purchase with delivery and the delivery was not charged, I have configured that any delivery is charged, please I would like you to help me. Thank you

If it is a global problem, let me know how long it will be fixed, I enter the website as if I were a client and I put with delivery and it is not charging either. Thank you very much for the help

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

I have the same problem too . 

Message 2 of 6

Our weebly/square online store is used so customers can order for local deliveries. It's been working for months but since today the delivery fee, tips and minimum restriction isn't showing up on the customer's cart. This will allow customers to make very small orders which we would not want to deliver since we require a minimum to be met. 

Is anyone else having this issue? I find it very odd how it happened when Square is attempting to implement their new website.  All of our delivery orders is showing up as shipment orders now. There's obviously something wrong so I'm hoping to get this fixed soon since it's quite an issue to go around this. 

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

Super strange. I checked and haven't found any reports from Sellers that delivery fees are not being charged. 

Since you confirmed in Settings that a delivery charge has been set up,  you'll need to reach out to Support so they can file a ticket with Engineering. 

@4321qwer @FluffIce

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

looks like it has been resolved. 

Message 5 of 6

When my items are shipped they are not trackable. I enter tracking number provided by courier but still it show no result. I am using letracking.com for shipment tracking.

Message 6 of 6