x

trying to have an item as both physical and digital

Hi there, 

My items in my shop are considered Gift Certificates for specific services I offer. I would like to have each item as both Physical (for Pick Up), and Digital for online purchase. It will only let me select one option for each item. Is there a way that my customers can select if they want the item as Pick Up or Digital, or do I have to create a Physical and Digital Item per service ?  Thank you. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hello @purelotus.

Welcome to our Seller Community! At this time, Square Online will only allow you to set up Pickup & Delivery, there is no option to provide Pick Up or Digital items to customers. You will need to create a Physical and Digital Item per service as you mentioned. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 3

I wonder if this option could be made available in a future update. My use for it would be slightly different. As a photographer, I currently sell physical fine art prints of my images. I would like to sell the digital image file for each photograph (licensing) in addition to physical prints. I have well over 200 images, so it's just not feasible for me to re-create every single image as a digital product in addition to the physical product. 

TIF HOLMES
FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY
WWW.TIFHOLMES.COM
Message 3 of 3