x
Beta Member

1 item in cart message

Hi,

Does anyone now how to remove the 1 item in cart message after a few seconds instead of it constantly being there?

This is what it looks like:

47F6CD57-54EE-4F5B-8F0D-0A75ED568FB5.jpeg

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
Report Inappropriate Content
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

Just tested on my site too - looks like they’ve updated things over the last week as when you added an item to the cart it used to show the cart on the right hand side. This is only happening on mobile, & makes sense over the cart overlay on the smaller screen. I still get the small cart overlay on ipad/computer. 

@tranguyen - I quite like the idea of it staying on screen as a reminder they still need to check out but maybe it could be an option? 

Pizza Is Chill

Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Hi @Sam_400º ,

Thanks for the reply, I agree with the option point you made. Also @tranguyen if it’st possible to add it as an option maybe it could disappear after 10 seconds so it’s not constantly there. 

Thanks

Message 3 of 5
Admin

Hi @ClothingCity & @Sam_400º, thank you for flagging this!

I've reached out to our Product team regarding giving more setting options to how long the cart icon should remain on the screen so hopefully that will be an option soon.

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

Hi @tranguyen,

Thanks for raising the suggestion hopefully it be on square in the near future 🤞

Message 5 of 5