x

404 Error - Page Not Found after Checkout

When my customers enter a coupon code that zeroes out the cost of the item (for reorders at no cost, etc.), after they complete the checkout, instead of the confirmation page they see a 404 Error - Page Not Found. As a result, they don't think their order went through and try to reorder. When purchasing an item, it shows the confirmation page after checkout, so the issue is exclusive to when the coupon code is used. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hey @TheYardLeague. Thanks for posting. There's an open ticket with our engineering team about this. Looks like we're waiting for them to give us an update. I'll post once I hear something!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 5

Thank you! It definitely confuses our customers who think their order didn't go through because the order confirmation endpoint gives a 404 error. Any help would be immensely appreciated!

Message 3 of 5

@nika Any update? Thank you!

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Looks like there was some movement on the ticket yesterday and there's still some testing being done to figure out what's happening @TheYardLeague. Will keep you posted! So sorry for the trouble.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 5 of 5