x

Account Setup Issue for 501c4 library group?

I am the President of a library group. We have book sales twice a year to raise funds for our local branch. I have a Square account for my personal small business, so am familiar with its ease of use. BUT... setting up the new account, it gave me fits trying to verify my 501c4 (we are umbrella'd under the library's 501c3 master Council). now it's asking for my personal SSN, but this is not my income... it's the library monies, and I am not sure how to get around this and get this account setup! We have a book sale looming, and have had just enough patrons asking if we accept cards.

Also, does anyone know if I can use the contactless chipreader from my personal small business? Or do I need to purchase another one for library use only? We only have 2 book sales a year. I assume if I am logged into the library account, that's all that matters, can use my reader?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Goodness... and now, when I try and resume the setup (to poke around and see if I can make it work)... it says it cannot continue because that email is already in use... and also tells me the password is invalid when I try and log in... HELP!

Message 2 of 2