x

Anybody having trouble with invoices? My prices are no longer showing up

Trying to send an invoice which I have done many times before but when I choose an item the price no longer shows up.  I also no longer am given an option to choose different sizes for the same item.  Meaning, some of my items have two sizes with different prices.  Usually when I select that item I am given a second drop down to select the size.  Even when I select single size items which show a price, when I place a quantity the price does not carry over.  Any ideas?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

I am havinghte exact same problem. Prices in the invoice are not populating.

Message 2 of 7
Admin

Hey @Threebeans and @KG1, thanks for flagging this!

I see what you mean. I'll run this by our Engineering Team for a closer look and get back to you with an update ASAP. Apologies for any inconvenience, and thanks for your patience.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 3 of 7

Thank you for checking on this. I'm having the same problem.

Message 4 of 7
Admin

Hey @Threebeans, @KG1, and @Lor, good news: I just touched base with our Engineering Team and confirmed that they were able to resolve the issue that was preventing the price from showing up on your invoice. You should be good to go!

Thanks again for taking the time to bring this up, and please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other concerns.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 5 of 7

Hello, just hoping to re-open this topic as I am experiencing the same issue with the prices not populating in square invoices.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Message 6 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @deedee042144

Is this issue still persisting? I took a quick look, and it seems like the prices are generating when trying to create an invoice. If this is still happening, please let me know, and I'll take a deeper look with our product team 😀

Message 7 of 7