x

Apple pay not showing

Hi

I'm using the WooCommerce Square plugin and the Apple Pay button is not showing. I've tried using Safari on my Mac as well as Safari on my IOS mobile device but with no success.

The link to my website is: techzebra.co.uk/loveleveapp

Any help would be much appreciated 

Message 1 of 13
Report Inappropriate Content
12 REPLIES 12
Super Seller

Hey there @hypuk, Thanks for reaching out in the Square Seller Community!

Have you enabled Apple Pay on your WooCommerce end to ensure the button can display? Have you also made sure that you have Apple Pay set up on the device you're visiting the site on, without apple pay enabled on the device, the button remains invisible. 

If this reply has helped significantly to answer your initial question, please select Mark As Best Answer, this helps future users with similar questions to find the answers they're looking for!

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 13

Hi 

Yes I've made sure everything is setup in WooCommerce and also made sure I've got a debit card in my digital wallet as well. Google play shows up

Message 3 of 13

Hi 

Yes I've made sure everything is setup in WooCommerce and also made sure I've got a debit card in my digital wallet as well. Google play shows up

Message 4 of 13
Super Seller

Hmmm, I’m a little unsure. I’m going to tag in @AdamB incase they may have any ideas! However they may not reply until Monday as often the Seller Community team are offline over the weekend, however if @sayra is online at all (as I’ve seen you online at weekends before) you’re input is very much welcome if you know anything I haven’t previously mentioned! 

Matt - He/They
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 5 of 13
Admin

Thanks for the tag, @MJD

@hypuk, can you try the following:

1. Make sure that your device has Apple Pay set up.

2. Load a private window in Safari and visit the page of your website where it should be showing.

I'm not super familiar with WooCommerce, though I've seen this kind of private window issue before with Apple Pay.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 6 of 13
Super Seller

No problem for the tag Adam! I believe the user has Apple Pay working now : ) 

Matt - He/They
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 7 of 13
Admin

Ah, ok! Great! 🙂

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 8 of 13

Apple pay button is showing now

Message 9 of 13
Beta Member

can someone help me please, i got google pay accepted on the website which is Squares own website partnered with Weebly, but although that i have stated and selected Apple Pay, the option is not showing for people to click on on their apple phone to make the purchase at the cart. I have everything set up, POS is fine accepting, just not my website (weebly)

Message 10 of 13
Admin

Hi @KagzsBathBombs, can you double check with your customers that when they are trying to checkout with apple pay, they are using Safari as their browser? To use Apple Pay with a payment form, Apple Pay is supported on Apple Safari browsers. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 11 of 13

has anyone managed to fix this yet ? i have mine set up via woo-commerce/square plugin and can not seem to get apple pay or google pay to show on cart or product pages,  if i use stripe or woocommerce payments then apple pay works fine - i have enabled on sqaure back end and checked all settings on woocommerce settings

Message 12 of 13
Admin

Hi @cloud-nine - thanks for your post. 

If you have Apple & Google Pay enabled as a payment option in your Square Online settings and it's not appearing on your Woocommerce site, you'll need to contact Woocommerce directly as the manage and own the integration. 

You can double-check your settings from your Square Online Overview page, go to Settings > Checkout or Shared Settings > Checkout.

Be sure Square is connected as your payment processor.

Toggle on Accept Apple Pay and/or Accept Google Pay.

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 13 of 13