x

Appointments App for IPHONE stuck, won't load available times

My appointments app will not load the available times. When I go to create an appointment and select the time field, it becomes blank. This all of a sudden started happening. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, logging out and logging back in, even a hard reset of the whole phone and closing all of the open apps. No luck. I can't be the only one experiencing this? I have an iPhone 6.IMG_1145.PNG

IMG_1146.PNG

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @Rkoldaro. Generally I would suggest the things you've tried as far as troubleshooting the app, so we'll probably need to have the Appointments team take a closer look. If you haven't already, contact our team directly so we can take a look at your account and gather more details as needed. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Message 2 of 8

One of our barbers is experiencing the exact same problem. I'm waiting for a return call from square support right now.

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 8
Square

@beardsandbeers - You should hear back soon if you've already requested a callback. 🙂

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 4 of 8

I emailed my issue yesterday and have not heard back.

Message 5 of 8
Square

@Rkoldaro - We generally reply to emails withing 1-2 business days. If you'd prefer, you could give us a call. There shouldn't be much of wait to chat with a supporter over the phone if you want to get this resolved ASAP. 

Sean
he/him/his
Message 6 of 8

I'm having same problem but can't call without a code????

Message 7 of 8
Square

We're happy to chat with you, @Cyndiprichard! For more details on how to track down your customer code, just check out this thread. Look forward to chatting! 

Sean
he/him/his
Message 8 of 8