x

Appointments: Google Calendar not showing time blocked out

I have set up Square Appointments and linked it to a specific Google Calendar. I am seeing things working correctly on the Square side (all events in my Google calendar is blocked out/ unavailable to someone looking to make an appointment), but my Google calendar is not showing appointments made in Square.

In my test situation, I had a client book a one-hour appointment next week. If I go into my appointments on Square, it shows, all her info is there, she is paid up, great. But the Google calendar does not show her appointment anywhere.

I waited for over and hour in case it was a delay, and nothing. I refreshed both the synchronizations and nothing. I re-authorized my Google calendar and waited and still nothing. My understanding is that it should export the appointment to my Google calendar within a few minutes of the client booking, correct? What am I missing?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @HeyShay! This sounds like a syncing issue. You can try refreshing the Google Calendar sync from your Dashboard. But if you continue to see this happen, you'll want to contact our Appointments Team!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 2