x

How can I edit my address & phone number for appointments confirmation email and text?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Appointments

Hello

I want to deliver online training using the appointments calendar. I don't want customers to have my address or phone number, but this is shown on the confirmation text and emails. Is there anyway to change this?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @HelE, welcome to the Seller Community!

I had a look into this and there are a couple of things we can do to change how your address and phone number appear to customers.

First, we can change change Where do you accept appointments? settings from At my business to At the customer's location. This way, your location will not be shown to customers but they'd need to enter their own address when booking the appointment.

Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 10.15.49.png

Secondly, the address & phone numbers can also appear in the footer of the confirmation email. We'll want to change the business location from Physical to Mobile within the Account & Settings tab on Dashboard. By changing the location type, you can leave the address and phone number field blank, so it won't show for customers. 

Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 10.31.00.png

I hope this will help!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @HelE, welcome to the Seller Community!

I had a look into this and there are a couple of things we can do to change how your address and phone number appear to customers.

First, we can change change Where do you accept appointments? settings from At my business to At the customer's location. This way, your location will not be shown to customers but they'd need to enter their own address when booking the appointment.

Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 10.15.49.png

Secondly, the address & phone numbers can also appear in the footer of the confirmation email. We'll want to change the business location from Physical to Mobile within the Account & Settings tab on Dashboard. By changing the location type, you can leave the address and phone number field blank, so it won't show for customers. 

Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 10.31.00.png

I hope this will help!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

And you can edit the display name and phone number of the staff member, i.e. you, here: https://squareup.com/appointments/staff/  

Alex Jessey
Message 3 of 3